Miss Money

Miss Money is my anonymous personal finance blog. I will divulge my career opportunities, income, expenditures, savings, and debt. My goals include moving my net worth from "negative" -$45,500 to -$33,000 in one year, get out of credit card debt and improve my FICO credit score from 656 to 750.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Carolina, United States

Monday, August 15, 2005

Welcome to Miss Money!

Welcome to Miss Money - my personal finance blog.

I hope to use this space to relate my progress towards achieving my financial goals.

Those include:
1. Getting out of credit card debt
2. Getting rid of student loan debt
3. Increasing my liquid personal savings
4. Increasing my retirement fund - 401(k)
5. Building up a nest egg in order to purchase a home

I plan to post more of my details later and relate my plan of action for each of these items. I hope you will start reading this and help me to stay on track. I hope we can give each other good advice. I know I have a lot to learn!

1 Comments:

Blogger Make Money Online said...

... But if You want to make some money at home on affiliate marketing online then You should Discover My Secret, how to earn $1000 a week with 15 minutes of Your Time.

Best regards to You
Mike

Fast Cash Fast Cash
Quick Cash Quick Cash
Make Money at Home Make Money at Home
Affiliate Marketing Affiliate Marketing
Make Money Online Make Money Online
Make Money Make Money
Making Money Making Money



P.S. I like Your Site.

April 05, 2006 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search:
Keywords:
Amazon Logo
Google